Thursday, November 15

Pregnancy Thoughts

I know I have been a bad blogger lately but I have had so much going on and so much stress that I usually don't know where to begin. I have had a lot things I wanted to blog about but not the time or energy.

But I feel the need to write this down since I am really worried about my sister as I type. She is in the middle of her 2 week wait after her second IUI. She is really really really bloated and had pain on her lower abdomen last night.

She called her doctor who told her to come in right away for an ultrasound. I am worried for her. I know she wants to be pregnant more than anything. I am scared she is not pregnant or worse that something is wrong. She had 4 chances with this cycle so I hope and pray one of those eggs lets the swimmer in.

I hope she is ok. I am going crazy waiting to hear from her.

**update** She just called. I guess her ovaries are enlarged and she is not allowed to exercise and needs to eat light until they are back to normal. This could be from the fertility drugs and she needs to call them back if it doesn't get better. She can take a pregnancy test on 11/25 so I really hope that comes back positive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH.... I remember that pain... I hope all goes well for her. Hyperstimming is really rough & painful but sometimes can be a good sign for a positive preg test.

My body is still not back to normal after those powerful fertility drugs


Lauri

Greta Adams said...

i am praying for her girl....

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I hope everything is okay!