I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. How does that happen. I guess I know how it happens since I have been living the crazy life but still...
So what has been happening lately:
1) We went to Disn*y for a week. I was driving myself nuts trying to get everything ready for our trip. We left on May 3rd. It was a great trip. I loved every minute of it. I could go back tomorrow. Belle of course loved it and like me was very sad to leave. We got home around 9:30pm on May 10th. My sister also went with us and left her husband at home since he just started a new job.
2) At about 9:31pm at my house my brother-in-law is there to take my sister home and informs us that my grandfather passed away while we were gone. Pretty much as soon as we landed in Florida he had passed away. We collectively had made a decision before we left to not tell us while we are gone if something were to happen. Thankfully they held the funeral until May 11th and 12th. So Sunday that was supposed to be our day of relaxation before heading back to school and work was spent at the funeral home. I went ahead and sent Belle to school on Monday while we went to the actual funeral. Now we are trying to go through the house and see if we want anything and then deal with selling the rest including the house. Not fun at all.
3) Because of everything above I didn't go back to work until May 15th and I still feel like I have no idea what is going on. I hate that.
4) Thank goodness this is a long weekend. I keep feeling like I am not on my game. I just keep feeling a few steps behind. I don't know what that is all about.
5) I am planning Belle's "wart be gone" party that she has wanted to do for the longest time. She had a pretty bad wart on her big toe for probably a year. During that time we had tried everything to get rid of it. The doctor even tried to freeze it off. Before our trip we finally finally removed all remnants of the wart and it was a painful experience both physically and emotionally for her and I.
I think that is finally it. It feels like there is more but that is all I can think of.