Monday, October 22

Damn It

I have been so busy lately I really don't know if I am coming or going. I hate this feeling.

Well to top it all off my poor daughter was probably scarred for life today.

You see it was Kindergarten Grandparents/Special Friends Day at her school. The paper that was sent home last week stated:

Monday, October 22, 2007
9:30-10:30 ADED and AM Kindergarten
12:30-1:30 PM Kindergarten

So my MIL goes at 12:30 after spending a large amount of time on the phone with me this morning trying to figure out how to work my camera.

They tell her that Belle's was this morning at 9:30. They try to see if she can sit in the class for a little while and is told that they aren't really doing anything right now but watching a movie since her teacher is in a meeting.

Of course now I am the bad guy. Apparently ADED stands for all day every day. How am I supposed to automatically know what these abbreviations mean!!!! I do now. Why couldn't they have just put all day. There wouldn't have been this misunderstanding then. GRRRRR

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

oh no!
that sucks..
i wouldn't have known what that meant either but now i do...thanks for the schooling