Tuesday, April 15

Sorry

I have been a bad blogger. I don't know what gets into me besides too much going on.

My birthday is Monday so we are celebrating this Friday evening so I can hopefully go buy a new camera on Saturday.

And the thing about the camers is now I eliminated the Nikon from the list but have added the Canon XSI but they are no where to be found since it is just being released this month. UGH>

Poor Belle has had a wart on her big toe for forever. We have tried so many things to get rid of it and we thought we did a couple of times but it would still be there. I even had the doctor try to freeze it off with no luck. So lately we have really been working on getting rid of it and I think we are just about there. She really wants it to be gone by the time she has to wear sandals and flip flops and especially before we go to Florida. I am hoping once we get this last piece out we will be done. And I think we may be able to get it out this week. I asked her what she wants to do when it is gone and she told me she wants to have a wart be gone party. So in the spirit of things (because she really has gone through a lot with this stupid thing) I am going to try to make a cake in the shape of a foot for her to have a little party. So funny. I will have to post pictures of the cake. I hope I can pull it off.

That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

No comments: