Wednesday, December 13

Busy Busy Busy

Everyday I feel like I don't have time to sleep. I have so much to do and so little time. And work. Well that just gets in the way. Not that I don't have tons of work to do. Because believe me I do.

I was just looking at the calendar and realized I only have to work 4 more days this year. Which is awesome but also overwhelming. I have too much to get done. And too much that is getting old. But everyday I get something else thrown at me that must be done now. And then my work has to wait. And wait. Which frustrates me since it then makes me look bad. But my goal is to get up to date and have my desk be cleaned off for the new year. If you could see my desk you would understand that is a big goal with only 4 days left to accomplish it.

And for my personal life. We are taking the whole family to an indoor water park this Saturday and Sunday and I have to gather all the food, pack, wash clothes, order food, get everyone directions, and I am sure a million other little things. But.it.will.get.done.so.I.can.enjoy.myself.

This Saturday is Belle's 5th birthday. I can't believe how fast time as gone. Where is my sweet little baby. She has been replaced with a strong willed independent (when she wants to be) high maintenance mostly sweet heart. I try to tell her that I am sweet, daddy is sour, and that she is sweet and sour. She doesn't like my example too much. She then argues that she is NOT sour. That she IS sweet. he he If you notice the sour comes out easily. he he

But I love her more than anything and that is all that really matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the sweet & sour thingy... mind if I use that for Livi in the future? John is all sour latley

why is it men must stress over money endlessly?

Happy Birthday Belle

Lauri