Thursday, January 24

A Little Better

I am back to work. I ended up being out on Tuesday and Wednesday.

It was awful.

I don't remember being that sick in such a long time.

I don't know if my husband has ever seen me throw up in person in the 9 years we have lived in our house. I can't even remember the last time I did throw up. That happened Monday. Poor Belle was home alone with me while he went to the store for me. He comes back to Belle announcing what I was doing. Thankfully that was the only time but that was enough. It was full body and nothing really coming out. I even broke a blood vessel in my eye. UGH.

Then the pain of the sore throat just wouldn't go away. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and upon inspection of my throat I heard, "Oh wow. That looks really bad."

Yes, thank you I am sure it does because it is so very painful to swallow.

Anyway, I am back to work. I think my high fever is gone. I still keep playing around with 99-100 every now and again yesterday. The Motrin is finally strong enough to keep the throat pain away and the antibiotics must be helping finally.

And all I still want to do is sleep. Crazy.

I just hope that no one else in my house gets sick. Especially Belle.

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

oh gosh it is going around!! same down here....yucky!!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Im so happy your feeling a bit better!Thanks for popping by my blog! Have a great day!
Cheers~
Angie

lera said...

Oh yikes! I hope you are feeling better by now.

(BTW, a rock tumbler takes old rough, dirty rocks and polishes them into clean, smooth rocks, almost like river rocks. And it's terribly loud and runs for a month. Avoid them if you can. lol)