Monday, January 7

Hello Out There

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I wasn't planning on taking a break but it was kind of forced upon me.

So what have we been up to.

Well, we had my husbands birthday party in December and then of course Christmas.

How was my Christmas you ask? Let's just say it started the eve before Christmas Eve. I started to not feel well. So I pushed on because I had things I had to get done still. Thankfully most of my gifts were already wrapped and sorted but I had a bunch of last minute things to finish up. Luckily we don't have Christmas Eve or Christmas Day at my house because I would have had to cancel. I woke up on Christmas Eve with a 103 degree fever and it went downhill from there during the week or more following. Thankfully I was off of work until 1/2.

Then I had to get back to work and back into our routine which has pretty much sucked. Not that it is really that bad but just that I love staying home. I am a much more relaxed and less stressed person when I don't have to work.

Now we are a good week into January and the weather is all wacky. It is literally 64 degrees and we set a new record I believe. People are driving their motorcycles and I even saw someone with the top of their convertible down. For us, in January, this is unheard of. Plus we were just playing in the snow last Friday. Strange, strange weather.

Anyway, that is all we have been up to. Not too much I know.

2 comments:

Amy Lively said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick over Christmas! That's no fun. I also had quite a few days off work (11) over the holidays and it was so much less stressful being at home.

I know what you mean about the weather! I love it though and wish it would stay this warm all winter.

Diana said...

That's a terrible way to spend Christmas.

Isn't the weather bizarre? Almost all our snow is gone. We didn't hit mid 60s but were upper 50s, which is 50 degrees higher than we'd expect.