Thursday, September 21

Busy Busy Busy

This week has been such a crazy week. Today being the worst in a way. We are also trying to clear out our living room to paint by this weekend. We are getting a new (for us) entertainment center from one of my SIL and BIL's who have bought a new plasma tv and are no longer in need of the one they have. It is really nice. It is real furniture. Ours is a pressed wood type of thing. Nice but not real furniture. So since we need to move everything it is a perfect time to paint.

But back to today.....

Not only do I need to work today, I had to drop off Jaclyn at my SIL's house which I don't normally do on Thursdays.

My MIL or SIL will be taking her home sometime this morning and my MIL will watch her the rest of the day.

I will then race home and take her to dance class.

We will then race to the bank.

We will then race home.

Eat dinner. Hopefully.

Change our clothes.

And both of us will be heading to the ice rink for ice skating lessons.

Yes, both of us.

Jaclyn has been wanting to take ice skating lessons for about 6 months. Today they will start. If you remember we went skating a few weeks ago and it was so much fun that my sister, her friend, and I decided to take lessons also. And now my other SIL is supposed to join us.
Get your ice packs ready. I may need them.

No comments: