I got the treat bags.
I got the valentines.
I got the recipe idea from a website.
Life was good.
Until......I tried to make it.
I decided I would do a trial run yesterday. It seemed easy enough.
We measured out the ingredients.
I started to melt the butter and then the marshmallows.
Melting those marshmallows was soooooo hard to do. It was almost comical. My arm was actually getting sore. I used the large marshmallows instead of the mini ones. I hope that the mini ones will be a bit easier to do.
I thought about getting my camera to take a picture of the melted marshmallow mess but I couldn't leave the stuff on the stove to go and grab it.
Maybe my next attempt will actually look like these.