Thursday, March 1

Damn

My Belle is a bit petite I guess you could say. She is just now getting big enough to fit into a booster seat at the ripe old age of 5.

We have had our eye on a particular model.

I liked it because it got great reviews for safety and comfort and she liked it because it had the princesses on it.

So I have been trying to find it so that I can purchase this seat.

I

can't

find

it

anywhere.

I decided I was going to call the manufacturor (Graco) and see what they can tell me.

It.Has.Been.Discontinued.And.Is.No.Longer.Available.UGH>

I asked if any stores may still have them and he said possibly but he doubts it since it was very popular. Since it was so popular I asked if they would be coming back out with it.

And his answer

That is up to Di&ney not us.

Double UGH>>

Back to the drawing board.

No comments: