Friday, August 10

Ahhhh Vacation

Vacations always make me happy.

Whether we do anything or not I love me some vacation time.

We had a great week. The weather was sunny and hot which was perfect for what we had in mind.

We didn't stay 2 nights anywhere which I was a bit bummed about but we did stay overnight at one of the water parks.

We played in the water altogether for the first 4 or 5 days. Then we took it easy for a couple days.

It was so hard getting back to the grind this week. I have had so much work keeping me busy each day and I am still behind.

The nice thing about today so far is that our phones our out at work.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I used to love it when some sort of technology went down at work. It spiced things up and we could have long coffee breaks.