Saturday, May 14

Busy Week

Meeting updates:

I had a second meeting with Father and the woman who is leaving that currently maintains the church website.  It was great to get started and can't wait to really get my hands on the system and learn the ropes.
I hope I won't make Fr. crazy but I then did follow up emails to him and then to this woman the next day.  I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as they were after the meeting plus Fr. and I have a lot of other items we are going to be working on. 

It was funny, though, at this meeting he was sitting somewhat next to me but over and behind a bit while we were both facing this woman's desk.  I kept seeing him watching me out of the corner of my eye.  I think he kept waiting for me to say this was all too much, never mind, or something to that effect.  Needless to say it didn't happen.  :-)

Bible update:

I am still reading the Bible but it is a bit tedious right now.  I am in Leviticus and so much of Exodus and so far Leviticus is the procedures for what to do with each part of the animal offerings.

So I am still hanging in there but this part is dragging.  I can't wait to be on to the next stories.

No comments: