Wednesday, June 6

Tired

I am so tired lately. It is a combination of late night basketball game viewing. Go Team!! (how do you like my super secret team I am rooting for-if you tried really hard you could figure it out but in the interest of safety I won't say it here but I am crazy excited since they are my favorite sport) Plus, just plain old tired.

I need to clean my house.

I need to do things outside.

I need to do my crafty things.

I need to edit my pictures so I can get them off of my camera and actually order prints for my scrapbooks.

I need to edit my videos so my video camera doesn't fill up.

I need to organize better.

I need to eat and exercise better.

I need to get rid of junk lying around the house.

And the list goes on and on. And all I feel like doing is exactly nothing. It has been making me a bad mommy. I don't feel like playing. I don't feel like dancing. I don't feel like going anywhere. I hate that.

Plus I have been just feeling plain old Old. I am sure it has to do with the fact that my niece graduated from high school this past week and just remembering those days of mine. Thinking back to the person I used to be and wondering what happened to her. I used to be fun. I try to be fun now but I don't think I really know how to have fun. Especially with other grown ups. I am fun to Belle but that is about it. And.I.don't.know.why.

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

oh lord sista you have me tired reading all you need to do....=)
i need to do that too but i just chose to scrap while i can and forget the rest...i excersize...my fingers and hands and arms while cutting and rearranging paper =)