Thursday, June 21

Yay Me and So Sorry

Last week I won a prize. Me. I never win anything.


A very talented, Greta, was giving away some scrap booking supplies just for de-lurking. Technically I was no longer a lurker on her site but I won anyway.


How cool is that.


The package arrived on Monday. And all I have to say is she has totally outdone herself. This box was chock full of all sorts of goodies.


I promptly laid it all out and took a picture (with my cell phone since that was the only camera around). The picture totally does not show just how beautiful it all was.


Look what she sent.



I can't wait to use everything. Now if I would just finish getting all of my pictures edited and printed I would be in good shape.

Sorry it took me this long to post my gratuitous post, Greta. Sadly I have been having big issues with our roofing contractor.

2 comments:

Ms. Skywalker said...

Issues like he doesn't ever show up?

Or he's stoned when he gets there?

I've found it highly effective to find where he lives, "borrow" all of his liquor/booze/drugs, and leave a ransom note.

But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

WOW. That's quite a prize!