Thursday, October 5

Out of the Mouth of Babes

My babe says some crazy things sometimes. But this was so cute I just have to write it down so I never forget.

Last night she was supposed to have a soccer game. But due to the stormy weather during the day it was cancelled.

Since we now had some free time we decided to go out to eat.

My husband and I were sitting on the bottom of the steps putting on our shoes. When we were done we were just sitting there waiting for Jaclyn to get her jacket.

She walks up in front of us and says.......


"Ahhh. You two look so good together."


We just started cracking up. Sometimes the observations that kids make surprise me. She has never said anything like that before.

It was the cutest thing. How can I not love her more than anything!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

cute...