Monday, January 8

Bring On the Cold

Well not the flu cold but the cold weather. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like to be cold or anything. It is just that the weather has been so wacky. I mean really wacky.

It is now January. I shouldn't be able to go outside in a t-shirt to get the dog inside from doing his business and not be freezing for it.

But I can.

Well today it is actually cold but by the end of the week it won't be. But cold is in the 30's. That is still not as cold as it gets.

It is true I would rather be cold than hot. I can always put on more clothes. But lets face it there are only so many clothes you can take off before the cops are called. And the cops would be called. I can hear it now. 911 what's your emergency? Please come quick there is a lady running around without her clothes on. I know it is hot but can you please tell her to get dressed!

Oh yeah. Wacky weather.

If it doesn't get cold soon this summer is going to be bad. really.really.bad...

Everyone will be sick since the germs will not be killed off in the winter. And the bees. Can we all say stay under the protective gear. And who knows what else I cannot think of. All I know is when we have an extremely mild winter then summer is a bear. I can't remember if it is overly hot or not but just overall not pretty.

So I say bring on the cold. It doesn't have to snow but if it does all I ask is that it doesn't snow in the streets.

No comments: