Thursday, January 11

Sickness

Belle is sick. She has been all week. Monday night and Tuesday were probably the worst. She is so congested it is crazy. So now you know what I have been doing most of the week.

Thankfully she was much much better yesterday by the time I got home from work. I was getting worried that we wouldn't be able to use our tickets to see Dinsey Princessessss on Ice. Of all of the shows this is the one she would want to see.

And it was really good. One of my favorites. But then it is all about the princesses in my house. We spent way too much money on the "stuff" that they sell. Belle really wanted to get cotton candy but we said no many times. It was $10 for goodness sake. Granted you got a pathetic gold plastic crown with micky ears (notice the sarcasm dripping from these words-crown so not worth the money). She had a great time and her face was lighting up as she talked about it when she was going to bed. But it was freezing cold outside and since she has been sick and we had to walk outside from our car to get in I had her wear her princess glitter jeans with her princess shirt/sweater. There were many girls dressed up in their dresses and of course Belle wanted to know why I didn't have her wear hers. I tried to explain but she was still unhappy about that (at least for a moment). It started at 7pm and we were home by 9:30pm so it wasn't too bad. It didn't feel like a short show either.

I hope she is still feeling better today. I hope. I hope. I hope.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

poor baby...I hope she feels better soon. Livi's face lights up when she see's the Princess on ice commercial and she yells " Ella" which is short for Cinderella.. she is still to young for that.

I wonder where Belle learned the
" freaking out " saying... sounds like an 80's Mommy phrase to me, you must say that often?