Monday, July 10

Gotta Love a Great Deal

I went to the Children's Place Outlet near-ish to my house on Saturday.

Let me just say "OH MY GOODNESS DID I CLEAN UP!!!"

I bought so much stuff and it cost so little. I usually figure out what I paid and what I should have paid if I bought if full price. I just haven't had a chance to do that yet. I will though.

I even got stuff for my neices and nephew for Christmas. I had to. I got their jeans for $3.99 or less. Of course they didn't have the cute sparkly and such jeans on sale. But who cares when kids go through clothes so quickly.

I had to buy the cutest girly dress for Lauri's daughter and it was so cheap I had to share the price with her.

I told my husband I would have to go back again since I didn't have enough time to truly figure out stuff for gifts.

I would like to say that was the highlight of my evening but that wouldn't be fair to all of the other stuff.

My husband and his partner came in 3rd place at his fishing tournament. That was awesome since that means he won some cash.

The BBQ we went to was fun. Jaclyn would have had more fun had I brought her bathing suit but such is life. I didn't know and she survived. She was happy enough having on a dress and her hair in pigtails.

Sunday was fairly uneventful. We just hung out mostly at home and had fun there.

So here it is Monday again and I can't wait for Saturday. That means no work and staying home. At least for the weekend. I am wishing away my days. Sad I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful dress... what a great deal indeed. I cant wait to put it on her. Thanks for your support. My sister has been less than supportive of our adoption and has really bummed me out with her assvice comments and attitude towards my daughter.

heres hoping your week flys by

Lauri